Re: [exim] Received and Deleting Headers

Página Inicial
Autor: Fred Viles
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Received and Deleting Headers
On 25 Aug 2005 at 14:11, Gary Allen Vollink wrote about
    "[exim] Received and Deleting Header":

| If I am about to send out an Email that I'm relaying (based on
| Authentication), I was thinking that it would be useful to delete the
| connected employee laptop that has just authenticated to me).

Unless I'm missing something, there should be no Received: headers in
the incoming message. The employee's MUA will have connected to your
server directly, and you will be generating the first Received:
header to be added to the message. If you are concerned about the IP
address you will be reporting in that header, you can use the
received_header_text option to customize it.

- Fred