Re: [exim] Anti Phishing Trick

Autor: David Woodhouse
A: Marilyn Davis
CC: exim-users, Nigel Metheringham
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Anti Phishing Trick
On Wed, 2005-08-24 at 09:37 -0700, Marilyn Davis wrote:
> Another thought: it could be considered legitimate for a bank to
> expect that the email address you list with them is a direct email
> address. Certainly you change your snail mail address with them when
> you move.

$DEITY no. I don't have the wit or patience to remember to change my
snail mail address with people when I move. I certainly wouldn't want to
change my email address too -- one lifetime address which forwards to
wherever I happen to be is what these people will be given.

--
dwmw2