Re: [exim] executing a router only, when no other router was…

Góra strony
Autor: Jakob Hirsch
Dla: 'Exim-users'
Temat: Re: [exim] executing a router only, when no other router was accesses
Marco Herrn wrote:

>> data = ${lookup ...alias... {$value ${lookup ... mailbox... {, $value}}}}
> Not really sure, what you mean by this. The path to the mailbox

It would expand to
data = forwarded_address@???, original_address@???
but only if there's a mailbox original_address@???, otherwise
data = forwarded_address@???

You could also rearrange your db query to return data in this format.
Btw, did you think about what will happen if there is more than one
alias to a single address?

>> unseen = ${lookup ...is this also a mailbox?... {yes}{no}}
> That seems to be the best option! It fits very well in my current
> configuration and also seems very clean. Thank your for your

You should take care with unseen, but AFAICS it's ok to use it here.