AW: [exim] Problem with Exchange server and Exim as client S…

Autor: Leonhard Voos
A: 'Alan J. Flavell', Exim users list
CC:
Assumpte: AW: [exim] Problem with Exchange server and Exim as client SSL/TLS
Hello Alan and Tony Finch,

many thanks for your ideas about this.

Alan, you are right, Openssl is the problem. So I've rebuilt my exim with
GnuTLS, and now it's working fine!!!

Although, I won't confirm that my Openssl configuration was OK. So if
someone of you all is using exim as client with TLS and server certificate
verification and Openssl and it's working, please let me know!

So long

Leo