Re: [exim] executing a router only, when no other router was…

Página Inicial
Autor: Marco Herrn
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] executing a router only, when no other router was accesses
On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 13:49:37 +0200
Jakob Hirsch <jh@???> wrote:

> Marco Herrn wrote:
> > hostedalias:
> But you don't need condition at all. If the data query result is empty,
> the router declines.

Thanks, I removed the condition.

> I had this problem, too (with a vmail-sql setup). The workaround then
> was to create a mailbox with a different name and forward to this
> mailbox and the other address. A little cumbersome, but works.

I do not think, that this works, since then I would have to create an additional mailbox for each alias (since a real mailbox with that name could also exist).

> Another (probably better) way is to check in the data query of the
> forwarding router if there is a mailbox with the same name and add the
> mailbox address in this case, like
>
> hostedalias:
> data = ${lookup ...alias... {$value ${lookup ... mailbox... {, $value}}}}

Not really sure, what you mean by this. The path to the mailbox doesn't help me here, since this is only needed for the hosteduser router.

> So you could add the second lookup as condition
> to the unseen option itself, like
>
> hostedalias:
> unseen = ${lookup ...is this also a mailbox?... {yes}{no}}

That seems to be the best option! It fits very well in my current configuration and also seems very clean.
Thank your for your suggestion!

Regards
Marco