[exim] Virtual hosts and Exim4

Author: Jeremiah Foster
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Virtual hosts and Exim4
Hello,

I am trying to get Virtual hosts working on my debian machine running
Exim4. I have been lurking on this list and reading the wiki but am
still having problems.

How do I create a virtual hosts, if that is the right name? I want mail
from somewhere on the internet to come to my fast IP address which runs
exim4 and then translate the address to the localhost, like this -

tom@??? -> IP address -> tom@locahost

My machine hosts the domain virtually in Apache but I cannot seem to
get mail to work. I have tried to edit the /etc/aliases file and also
created /etc/exim4/virtual/nicename.com but nothing seems to work.

Thanks

Jeremiah Foster

http://www.devmodul.com
jeremiah.foster@???