Re: [exim] Spammers keep lists of MX long after DNS MX has b…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Thomas Hochstein
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Spammers keep lists of MX long after DNS MX has been deleted
"Alan J. Flavell" schrieb:

> This might be well known, but we've noticed that spammers must be
> keeping lists of old MX entries, long after we've considered the
> associated email domains to be obsolete and have deleted the MX
> entries in the DNS.

I can second that. They do keep the IP of the former MX host, not only
the hostname; the A record of my old MX is now pointing to a different
IP for weeks, but I get the bulk of spam at the old host.

-thh