RE: [exim] A problem with my retry parameters

Author: David Djouboui
To: msherman
CC: exim-users
Subject: RE: [exim] A problem with my retry parameters
Here's exactly the error I received when trying to send a mail to a remote address
F=<djouboui@???> temporarily rejected recipient <djouboui@???> : host lookup did not complete.

Do not focus on the error itself I know it was due to the faulty DNS. What matter is that my MUA(Outlook) consider the mail as sent and exim itself didn't enqueue it for later delivery.

Thanks.