RE: [exim] HArdware Suggestions for exim courier-imap

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Andrew Johnson
Para: 'Simon Chappell'
CC: exim-users
Asunto: RE: [exim] HArdware Suggestions for exim courier-imap
I would agree about the Raid-5 thing, we had 3 Exim MTA's load balanced each
with 4 disks in Raid 5 and the throughput was terrible. All we did was swap
that for 2 raid-1 disk sets (One for OS, one for mail spools) and we saw a
100 fold increase in performance.

Our machines are now purring along (and we didn't have to use the no-atime
option yet).

-Andy-