Re: [exim] Problem with Exchange server and Exim as client S…

Página Inicial
Autor: Alan J. Flavell
Para: Exim users list
Assunto: Re: [exim] Problem with Exchange server and Exim as client SSL/TLS
On Sat, 20 Aug 2005, Leonhard Voos wrote:

[...]
> For example when I have the exported server certificate in abc.pem and the
> exported root certificate in def.pem I can do in the shell:
>
> "openssl verify abc.pem" and get the error above.
>
> When I type "openssl verify -CAfile def.pem abc.pem" I get "OK".
>
> So again, where does exim know, which is the right CAfile for the verify
> process?

It looks to me as if your problem is not with exim nor with Exchange,
but with Openssl.

As such, my hunch is that the Openssl solution which is given for PINE
in this web page http://www.madboa.com/geek/pine-ssl/ would be equally
effective for your problem. The key steps are summarised at
http://www.madboa.com/geek/pine-ssl/#summary , with links to more
detail.

Hope this helps a bit.