[exim] can exim deliver directly to the recipient's mail ser…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Zbigniew Szalbot
To: exim-users
Betreff: [exim] can exim deliver directly to the recipient's mail server?
Hello,
I am completely new to exim so apologies for my lack of knowledge.

Can exim deliver directly to the recipient's mail server? I do not
want to use my ISP smtp server but need to implement it so that all
mail is sent directly to the world without any relaying. I have been
looking at exim documentation and config file but cannot find it or
(more likely) do not yet understand the software's operation.

Many thanks in advance!

Yours,

--
Zbigniew Szalbot