Re: [exim] setting up autoreply - Exim

Página Inicial
Autor: Yves Thommes
Para: Sultan Kus, exim-users
CC:
Assunto: Re: [exim] setting up autoreply - Exim
Hi, i use the following router for my autoreplies, like out-of-office
messages etc.:

mysql_autorespond:
  driver = accept
  condition = ${if eq{} {${lookup mysql{SELECT dtAway FROM tblUser,
tblDomain WHERE idDomain=fiDomain AND dtAway='yes' AND
dtUsername='$local_part' AND dtDomain='$domain' AND
dtStatus='1'}}}{no}{yes}}
  no_verify
  no_expn
  unseen
  transport = transport_autorespond
  # do not reply to errors and bounces or lists
  senders = " ! ^.*-request@.*:\
              ! ^owner-.*@.*:\
              ! ^postmaster@.*:\
              ! ^listmaster@.*:\
              ! ^mailer-daemon@.*\
              ! ^root@.*"

transport_autorespond:
  driver   = autoreply
  from     = ${local_part}@${domain}
  reply_to = ${local_part}@${domain}
  to       = ${sender_address}
  subject  = ${lookup mysql{SELECT dtAwaySubject FROM tblUser, tblDomain
WHERE idDomain=fiDomain AND dtUsername='$local_part' AND d$
  text     = ${lookup mysql{SELECT dtAwayText FROM tblUser, tblDomain
WHERE idDomain=fiDomain AND dtUsername='$local_part' AND dtDo$

If dtAway is set to yes it will send an e-mail back using the
transport_autorespond transport, and as you can see it only sends an
autorespond if the sender doesn't correspond to a mailinglist style
address. you can add as many addresses to this list as you want, regular
expression style of course...

That's just one solution which works for me, i'm sure there are other ways.

best regards,
yves