[exim] Exim in virtualhosting enviroment.

Author: Jose Pedro Andres Garcia
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Exim in virtualhosting enviroment.
Hi all:
    I wish to set a exim in a virtual-hosting enviroment. First off, i
had work witch Cpanel, so i understood who exim works, but i not a
exim-master :-)
    Structure will be:
       - $HOME_ROOT/$user/$domain.com/conf/mail-filters       -> Has
exim filters , who aply to all domain.
       - $HOME_ROOT/$user/$domain.com/mail/$virtual_user_name   ->
maildir for email

    Data for exim will be:
       - /etc/exim/localdomains: list of localdomains in this server
       - /etc/exim/userdomains: list of domains, and user who own it.
Example:
            test.com: testuser         -> domain test.com is owned by
user testuser, and mail for this domain is in
$HOME_ROOT/testuser/test.com/mail/virtual_user_name
    In exim.conf, i define $HOME_ROOT as a macro. $user and $domain.com
may vary, depends on email from.

    I want to work witch exim perl support ( I really like perl :-) ),
but i have some questions about this:
    1) In perl, can i use Exim::expand_string to get the value of
HOME_ROOT ?
    2) someone has a similar configuration ? how is the best router and
transport to work whitch ?
    3) i suppoused i need two different transport, one for filters and
one for virtual_user_name. Isn't it ?

Hope someone can help me.

thanks in advance.