[exim] Help with LDAP query in acl_check_rcpt

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: carinus.carelse
To: exim-users
Betreff: [exim] Help with LDAP query in acl_check_rcpt
I currently have the following LDAP query in my acl_check_rcpt this just
checks whether the email address is valid and then extracts the mailhost
that it must deliver to. I would now like to make sure that the mailbox
has not been disabled. I see in the directory server there is an
attribute that is called inetUserStatus this can be set to active or
inactive. I would like to include this in my lookup so that if the value
is inactive it must give a message that the mailbox is disabled and if the
value is active it must accept the message and go on. I wonder is someone
can point me in the right direction

Carinus

message   = The Email Address Is Invalid
        condition =  ${lookup ldap
{ldap://host.domain.com/o=intramural,o=msp?mailhost?sub?\
                                    (|(mail=$local_part@$domain)\
 (mailAlternateAddress=$local_part@$domain))\
                                   }{yes}{no}\
                      }