[exim] address unroutable from outside

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Rick Pasotto
To: exim-users
Betreff: [exim] address unroutable from outside
Running debian testing.
exim4:
Installed: 4.52-1
mailman:
Installed: 2.1.5-9

I am trying to get several mailman lists working. I can send to them
locally and when I run 'exim4 -d+route -bt' everything looks fine but
when an email comes from anywhere else it is rejected as 'Unrouteable
address'.

What could I have setup wrong? Do I have the mailman router sequenced
wrong? I'm using the split config and have it just before the system
aliases.

--
"The secret of the demagogue is to make himself as stupid as his audience
 so that they will believe they are as clever as he." -- Karl Kraus