RE: [exim] Is there an Exim setting to right CR-LF line endi…

Autor: Herb Martin
A: 'Mailinglist EXIM'
Assumptes vells: Re: [exim] Is there an Exim setting to right CR-LF line endings on message delivery
Assumpte: RE: [exim] Is there an Exim setting to right CR-LF line endings onmessage delivery
Jakob Hirsch answered:
> Herb Martin wrote:
> > Is there an Exim setting to right CR-LF (DOS/Windows style) line
> > endings when it delivers messages?
>
> You mean local delivery by the appendfile transport?
> RTFM: use_crlf

Excellent answer. I had somehow missed this in the fine
manual when I search (and believe that I searched for "crlf"
so I don't really know how that happened.)

But once you gave me the actual option it turned up
immediately -- AND IT WORKED exactly as I had hoped.

http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.50/doc/html/spec_26.html#IX2061

In general, I appeciate RTFM answers, especially when
accompanied by the name of the manual, the chapter, or
a keyword to search.

Thanks -- this really did help me.

Danke sehr.

--