Re: [exim] unable to route localhost email but everything el…

Author: Graeme Fowler
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] unable to route localhost email but everything else is ok!
On Wed 10 Aug 2005 12:05:54 BST , Stevan Popovic
<S.Popovic@???> wrote:
> I have been configuring exim 4.52 and I can successfully send emails
> externally(non company domain) & to the internal exchange server :-( .

<snip>
> But I am unable to route email locally see output below

Without relevant parts of your config it's almost impossible to give a
100% accurate answer, but I'd say your local_domains (or equivalent)
domainlist isn't setup correctly.

You probably need:

domainlist local_domains = @:beefcake.nikken.co.uk

and then appropriate "domains = +local_domains" in the right ACLs and routers.

See http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.50/doc/html/FAQ_3.html#TOC124

Graeme