Re: [exim] per user accepting , but has wildcards etc

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Brent Clark
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] per user accepting , but has wildcards etc
Hi Marc /List

Thanks for your reply.

Marc Sherman wrote:
> Do you need 123456-bookings@??? to continue to go to user bookings?
> Or are you eliminating that address form, and will all bookings mail
> now be addressed as 123456-username-bookings@????

No that old form of email has been done away with.
Our dev team now needs this new form of email.

> Either way, you need a router just like your existing one, only instead of:
> local_parts = bookings
> local_part_prefix = *-
>
> you need
> local_part_prefix = *-
> local_part_suffix = -bookings
>
> That leaves the username in the middle, which will be delivered to using
> your LOCAL_DELIVERY transport.

Ahh brilliant, A big thanks for this.

> _If_ you need to retain delivery to the bookings account for the old
> address form, you need to keep your old router as well, and put the new
> one first so that the old router doesn't match the new address form. If
> you don't need to retain delivery to the bookings account, you can
> replace the old router with the new one.

-Brent