Re: [exim] Bounces because RSET

Author: Martin Vernooij
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Bounces because RSET
> ..... <snipped> .....
> 127.0.0.2)
>
> That sounds like this computer magazine mailing list has been
> blacklisted somewhere last week, right?
>
> Martin

Im trying to whitelist this IP address, but as I'm just starting with
Exim, no luck so far:

I added in the main part of the Exim config file
domainlist rbl_bypass = lsearch;/etc/virtual/rblbypass

and thought I could add
     !dnslists = +rbl_bypass

behind this ACL section.

<....>
# Next deny stuff from more "fuzzy" blacklists
# but do bypass all checking for whitelisted host names
   deny message = to unblock $sender_host_name see http://www.domain.nl/
        hosts = !+relay_hosts
        domains =+use_rbl_domains
        !authenticated = *
        # dnslists not including spam.dnsbl.sorbs.net
        dnslists = bl.spamcop.net : \
                   dnsbl.njabl.org : \
                   cbl.abuseat.org : \
                   dnsbl.sorbs.net!=127.0.0.6