Re: OT: Re: [exim] Looking for solutions - not to debate why…

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Ian Eiloart
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: OT: Re: [exim] Looking for solutions - not to debate why I want the solution

--On 3 August 2005 21:32:12 +0100 Mike Richardson <doctor@???> wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 03, 2005 at 01:09:14PM -0700, Marc Perkel wrote:
>
>> Yes - this IS a support list. But there's some who haven't figured that
>> out. Some people need to get off their ego and let people exchange
>> constructive ides without needing to interfere with the process. The is
>> "exim-users" after all.
>
> Support is something you pay for.

Really, so if my wife gives me emotional support when I get sacked, she
should expect payment? When a building is supported by its foundations,
some kind of financial transaction between the two is to be expected?

Please read my previous post about natural language. Support is something
you pay for IFF you buy it. Just like carrots.

--
Ian Eiloart
Servers Team