Re: [exim] per user accepting , but has wildcards etc

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Brent Clark
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] per user accepting , but has wildcards etc
Marc Sherman wrote:
> Brent Clark wrote:
> You need a seperate router with:
>
> local_part_prefix = *-
> local_part_suffix = -bookings
>
> I think that router needs to go before the existing account_bookings:
> router, so that account_bookings doesn't see "123456-username-" as a
> match for its *- prefix. Assuming you want to keep 123456-bookings
> going to the bookings user, that is.
>
> You should update your debug_print statements in your routers, by the way.
>
> - Marc

Hi

Thanks for your reply, but I think I have not worded my email properly.

I have a router as soo

account_bookings:
debug_print = "R: real_local for $local_part@$domain"
driver = accept
domains = +local_domains
local_parts = bookings
local_part_prefix = *-
check_local_user
transport = LOCAL_DELIVERY

This router work brilliantly.

But now I need a twist for routing / accepting emails.

Currently I have it so that I can have a wildcard and the mail will
still goto the user "bookings".

But I now need it so that the email address will be as so:
123456-username-bookings@???

Where username is, I have a list of virtual users that I need to the
mail to be sent to.
e.g.

123456-David-bookings@???

will goto the virtual user David.

654321-Mary-bookings@???

will goto the virtual user Mary

I can create multiple routers to do this for me, but I was hoping to try
and achieve this in one router.

Marc and rest of the members of this, I apologies to all for been a pest
on this.
I have read the link you sent, and I will try and accomodate you and the
rest of the list in future.
Thanks for the tip on the debug_print, ive been so attempting to get
this right I completely missed it.

Thanks all

Brent