Re: [exim] exim snapshot with sqlite on openbsd ...

Autor: Jonathan Vanasco
A: Kelley Reynolds
CC: Exim Mailing List
Assumpte: Re: [exim] exim snapshot with sqlite on openbsd ...
my understanding of sqlite is that there are multiple shared locks
for reading -- the only time you shouldn't be able to select would
be if there was a write in progress

that itself is an issue - but for most mailserver operations, I can't
imagine much writing done aside from account creation or management

maybe there needs to be a way to try X times with Y amount of time
between each attempt before a true failure is returned