Re: [exim] exim snapshot with sqlite on openbsd ...

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Wild Karl-Heinz
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] exim snapshot with sqlite on openbsd ...
On Thu, 4 Aug 2005, Wild Karl-Heinz wrote:

> Do I run into a problem with locking the
> database, when the server is bussy from
> time to time.

This is probably something you'll have to experiment with yourself. I
know pretty well nothing about sqlite. The patch was contributed, though
I modified it quite extensively to make it more general. The code does
not appear to take any specific locking action; my assumption was that
this is all handled internally in the library. The web page states,
as one of the features of sqlite:

Transactions are atomic, consistent, isolated, and durable (ACID) even
after system crashes and power failures.

which sounds like the right sort of thing...