[exim] DNSBL's, test, but accept anyway for some?

Autor: Jaye Mathisen
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] DNSBL's, test, but accept anyway for some?

There's a new DNSBL I want to test just to see what it picks up.

So I'd like to continue using my current DNSBL's that accept or reject,
but I'd like to use this DNSBL (rabl) and then just have it log the message,
and pass on to the existing DNSBL's for processing.

In essence, I can examing rejectlog, and look to see if the rabl is picking up
the same stuff (more or less) that the regular DNSBL's are picking up, but
w/o actually causing any problems.

SO right now, I currently have:

  drop dnslists =  bl.spamcop.net
       message = your mail server $sender_host_address is in a black list \
                 at $dnslist_domain ($dnslist_text)
       logwrite = :reject: after drop dnslists

Can I change it to

  warn dnslists = rabl.whatever.the.url.is
         message = "blahblah"
       logwrite = :reject: after rabl

    drop dnslists =  bl.spamcop.net
       message = your mail server $sender_host_address is in a black list \
                 at $dnslist_domain ($dnslist_text)
       logwrite = :reject: after drop dnslists

IN short, can dnslists appear in the check_recipient "clause" more than one time?

(And yes, I realise the logwrite's are spurious, they're from earlier experiments,
and just haven't been removed yet.