Re: [exim] Looking for solutions - not to debate why I want …

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Dean Brooks
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Looking for solutions - not to debate why I want the solution
On Wed, Aug 03, 2005 at 06:26:52AM -0700, Marc Perkel wrote:

> No - that's what a support list is for. What is a waste of time is the
> nay sayers who feel the need to interject their personalities into the
> support process. Thanks to Lanny we all have a new way to authenticate
> SMTP. Lanny was helpful.

The Exim users list is most certainly *not* a support list.

Please do not consider this list to be your personal source of free
technical support, because that is most definitely not its purpose.

Please unsubscribe from this list if your sole intention is to use
this list for future personal gain.

--
Dean Brooks
dean@???