Re: [exim] sender verify

Author: Thomas Stein
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] sender verify
On Wednesday 03 August 2005 15:04, you wrote:
> Thomas,
>
> Thomas Stein schrieb:
> > I have a strange problem with the "sender verify" function in exim on
> > ppc. Although i have configured "require verify = sender" exim still
> > accepts mails with domain names like "hsgdgdthd.uud". has someone got an
> > idea whats causing this?
>
> The little information you give lets plenty of room for many ideas
> ;) Please post your complete ACL set along with a statement from
> where to where you send test emails.

Sorry, You are right. Well i just make a telnet connection on port 25 like
this:

-------------------
250-SIZE 52428800
250-PIPELINING
250 HELP
mail from: hshshhs@???
250 OK
rcpt to: thomas@???
250 Accepted
data
354 Enter message, ending with "." on a line by itself
hahahaha
.
250 OK id=1E0J7H-0001v1-NS
----------------------------

ACL Set

----------------------------
begin acl
accept  hosts = :
deny    local_parts   = ^.*[@%!/|] : ^\\.
accept  authenticated = *

accept  local_parts   = postmaster
            domains       = +local_domains

deny message = Message rejected because $sender_fullhost \
                           s blacklisted at $dnslist_domain see $dnslist_text

dnslists = dnsbl.njabl.org : \
                bl.spamcop.net : \
                sbl.spamhaus.org : \
                list.dsbl.org : \
                cbl.abuseat.org : \
                relays.ordb.org

require verify        = sender

accept  domains       = +local_domains
            endpass
                verify        = recipient

accept  domains       = +relay_to_domains
            endpass
                verify        = recipient

accept  hosts         = +relay_from_hosts

deny    message       = relay not permitted

best regards and thanks
thomas