Re: [exim] batching messages to ISP

Author: Adam Funk
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] batching messages to ISP
On Wednesday 03 August 2005 04:30, Mark Smith wrote:
> [...]

I've already got that to produce a valid HELO hostname.

I have a router that sends mail to domains (the ones that I already know
use a dynamic IP blacklist) from a flat list in a text file through my
ISP's server, followed by one that sends all other non-local mail by
dnslookup.

The problem is that I discover new domains that use dynamic IP blacklists
only when the mail bounces; I'd prefer to have them automatically fall
back to a third router that uses manualroute to the ISP's server. It's
currently impossible to do this.