[exim] relay and Unrouteable address problem

Autor: Sharabi Drunk
A: exim-users
CC:
Assumpte: [exim] relay and Unrouteable address problem
Hi,
I just started using EximConfig 2.1... I have setup a relay via
password only... no domains or hosts/network are allowed unless they
auth first... which works fine...(once auth they can choose any domain)

but however any relayed mail (after auth) gets "Unrouteable address" error
I can however use pine/mail locally and send the email to very same domain..

This machine is directly connected to the internet, so I don't have a smarthost
# Route relayed domain names to correct destination host(s) (Inbound messages.)
#  # See:  route/relay
#
inbound_smarthost_relay:
   driver    = manualroute
   #driver    = dnslookup
   transport  = remote_smtp
   domains    = ! +local_domains : +relay_domains
   route_data = ${lookup{$domain}wildlsearch{CONFIGDIR/route/relay}}
   #
   # Verify relay recipient using LDAP server(s)?
   #
   condition = ${if or { \
                  {!eq {CHECK_RELAY_LDAP}{Yes}} \
                  {!eq {${lookup ldap
{ldap:///RELAY_LDAP_CONTEXT?mail?sub?${expand:RELAY_LDAP_QUERY}}{$value}{}}}{}}
\
#               } {yes}{no}}
   #
   # Verify recipient only.
   #
   verify_recipient = true
   verify_sender    = false
mail@linux2:~ >/usr/exim/bin/exim -v -bt user@???
user@???
  router = outbound_direct, transport = remote_smtp
I have change the  driver to dnslookup in inbound_smarhost_relay
without any luck and also completely removed it ... also without any luck

can you recommend any suggestions?

Thanks
Sharabi