[exim] New snapshot for testing

Author: Philip Hazel
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] New snapshot for testing
I've made a new snapshot of the current code, after doing a number of
updates (and Tom has done some too). Please test.

ftp://ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/email/exim/Testing/exim-snapshot.tar.gz
ftp://ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/email/exim/Testing/exim-snapshot.tar.gz.sig

Main new features:

success_on_redirect verification option, SQLite, IGNOREQUOTA extension
to LMTP, forbid_filter_exists now also locks out ${stat:, verify=helo
does the check on the fly if it wasn't previously done. (OK, Brian?)

Also a number of bugs have been fixed, and there have been some code
tidies such as the elimination of snprintf() calls. See ChangeLog.

<offtopic>
If anyone wants to see where I was during July (when I wasn't working on
Exim), take a look at

http://www.cus.cam.ac.uk/~ph10/Bhutan2005/index.html
</offtopic>

Philip