Re: [exim] Why doesn't Exim authenticate against IMAP direct…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Marc Perkel
Cc: 'Exim-users'
Asunto: Re: [exim] Why doesn't Exim authenticate against IMAP directly?
What I'm thinking is to access port 143 directly. Do an IMAP login and
if it succeeds then you disconect from imap and accept the email. This
way Exim doesn't have to be compatible with some other system. It just
gets it's OK from IMAP. It would eliminate the need for an SASL layer.

--
Marc Perkel - marc@???

Spam Filter: http://www.junkemailfilter.com
    My Blog: http://marc.perkel.com