Re: [exim] Sieve Filters: handling of inbox.xyz.uvw

Autor: Fred Viles
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Sieve Filters: handling of inbox.xyz.uvw
On 1 Aug 2005 at 15:44, Rainer Sigl wrote about
    "Re: [exim] Sieve Filters: handling ":

| No,

Yes.

| with another Konfiguration of my brackets I can produce:
| appendfile: file or directory name " /home/virtual_mail/sigl/.freebsd"
| is not absolute

You got closer, but in this configuration you still have not produced
a valid pathname. Look carefully at the error message. This time,
your pathname begins with ' ' rather than '/'.

- Fred