[exim] quest for exim

Author: ags67
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] quest for exim
Hello.
I use exim 4.50 on ASPlinux 10. At system are present both
virtual LDAP-users, and real users Linux. Authentication of users it
is adjusted through PAM. I need to create a backup copy of all
messages acting in our domain from another's domains, and all
messages sening from our domain to another's domains. I have solved a problem
how is shown in exim.conf, through the operator unseen. With users
LDAP all ok, bat if the sender or the recipient of the message is a
real Linux-user, then in exim log are next rows:
2005-08-01 14:54:50 1DzXwW-0003mO-RM == admin@??? R=incom_smtp T=all_mail defer (13): Permission denied: failed to chdir to /home/admin

admin - real Linux user

How I can resolve this problem?

Thanks.