[exim] newbie question about configuration files

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Csanyi Pal
To: Exim Users
題目: [exim] newbie question about configuration files
Hello!

I have installed exim4 with dc_use_split_config='true'.

My question is: which configuration files shall I edit to configure
exim4: exim4.conf.template or files in the /etc/conf.d/subdirectories/?

After editing these configuration files is it enough to run
invoke-rc.d exim4 restart ?

I ask these because if I edit say the exim4.conf.template file and
restart exim4, I don't see any changes in the file
/var/lib/exim4/config.autogenerated . :-O

Thanks!

--
Regards,
Paul