RE: [exim] Multipile Exim daemons

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Juda Barnes
To: 'Christian Schmidt'
CC: exim-users
Betreff: RE: [exim] Multipile Exim daemons

Actualy you DO need .

when you specify  "local_interface"    it only tell exim to which   IP
address to listen
So in case you have 2 or 10 ip address on your machine and the main IP Addr
is  for example 1.2.3.4

Then althought the local_interface was sent to    1.2.3.10       each time
the exim was connecting to other
SMTP servers it was using the 1.2.3.4  as source instead of 1.2.3.10  (as I
wanted)

Anyway I found the solution I had to put the interface option within the
remote_smtp at the configuration file
That's the right place to put it.

# This transport is used for delivering messages over SMTP connections.
remote_smtp:

driver = smtp
interface = <; 1.2.3.10

Best regards