Re: [exim] Multipile Exim daemons

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Christian Schmidt
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Multipile Exim daemons
Hello Juda,

Juda Barnes, 30.07.2005 (d.m.y):

> I have added the following line in my configuration In order enforce exim to
> listen to that particual Ip address only
>
> local_interfaces = 80.179.xxx.yyy

[..]

> [root@tmr input]# exim -bd -C /etc/exim_major.conf -q2m 2005-07-30 12:31:49
> Exim configuration error in line 208 of /etc/exim_major.conf:
> main option "interface" unknown
>
> Any suggestions ??

exim doesn't know the option "interface" in the context that it's used
in line 208 of your /etc/exim_major.conf.

Take look at the exim docs about how to use the "interface" option in
the correct way.

Hint: When specifying "local_interfaces", you probably don't need the
"interface" option at all.

Regards,
Christian

--
Alles, was im Weltall existiert, ist die Frucht von Zufall und
Notwendigkeit.