RE: [exim] Multipile Exim daemons

Author: Juda Barnes
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [exim] Multipile Exim daemons

I have added the following line in my configuration In order enforce exim to
listen to that particual Ip address only

local_interfaces = 80.179.xxx.yyy

I have verifed and the exim is listen to that address from now one But
unfortenatley my machine have several ip address assign to it

So all the outgoing SMTP connection from that daemons uses different ip
address As source when the daemon making a connection,

I have read the following

http://ipv6.niif.hu/wiki/index.php/EximGuide

In order to learn how to change the BIND to the listening address and also
There is refer to the

interface = <; 80.179.xxx.yyy

Command but unfortenatley I keep getting this error

[root@tmr input]# exim -bd -C /etc/exim_major.conf -q2m 2005-07-30 12:31:49
Exim configuration error in line 208 of /etc/exim_major.conf:
main option "interface" unknown

Any suggestions ??