[exim] Need help creating a filter to not forward off site.

Autor: Kevin Colagio
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Need help creating a filter to not forward off site.

I'm trying to create a filter that will prevent mail from leaving our
site if the header is "Spam Quarantine Summary".

Individual users can have .forward files setup, as well as the normal
aliases file(s). What I'd like is to have something that will just
deliver the mail (with that subject) locally, even if other mail would
normally go off site.

Reason: Sometimes, the account that it is forwarded to is either filled
up, or no longer exists. We tend to keep accounts in existence for a
while, even if the end user doesn't have access. The bounce messages
from offsite come back to my mailbox, and there's no reason for them to
really be there.

A bonus is if the same process would not trigger the vacation program,
as this adds a bit more mail as well.

Thanks for any help!

--
Kevin Colagio, Systems Administrator and Perpetual Student
     Computing and Information Technology, SUNY Geneseo