[exim] Exim-config crashing under Cygwin

Author: Kenevel
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Exim-config crashing under Cygwin
Hi there,

I'm trying to get Exim to run on Cygwin on Windows XP Pro, and have been
following the instructions at http://pigtail.net/LRP/cygwin-exim.html.
However, when I run the exim-config command, the system monitor buries the
needle and stays at 100% processor usage until I kill the exim-config using
ctrl+C. It spawns an ever increasing number of sh.exe processes, which
causes the memory usage to rise inexorably and would undoubtedly cause a
system "event" if I didn't bottle it and interrupt the process.

If someone has any ideas what may be causing this or can point me to a
resource which helps, I'd be very grateful. I've had as good a look on the
web and in the FAQs as I can, but haven't come up with anything.

Cheers

Michael