Re: [exim] Multipile Exim daemons

Autor: Christian Schmidt
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Multipile Exim daemons
Hello Juda,

please don't top post.

Juda Barnes, 26.07.2005 (d.m.y):

> I allready have the MailScanner installed and everything works fine.
> I want to set up 3rd Exim daemon , a separate outgoing email daemon with
> SEPARATE spool directory
> And I want when the 3rd exim will SMTP to other hosts it will use dedicated
> IP address only to it

Try with the IP address mentioned in the following manner:
local_interfaces = a.b.c.d
in the corresponding configuration file.

AFAIR you can also define the spool directory in a similar way. Take a
look at the exim docs for information on the correct syntax.

Regards,
Christian Schmidt

--
E Z D V _ _ _
F: Setzte die Buchstabenfolge logisch fort!