Re: [exim] exim4 STMP auth

Author: Jay Bird
To: Exim-users
CC: Jakob Hirsch
Subject: Re: [exim] exim4 STMP auth
I did read that and I did set the authenticators as indicated, and
it didn't work.

At the beginning of that piece it say the following:

"The following settings need to be set in the Makefile before you compile exim.

AUTH_PLAINTEXT=yes
SUPPORT_TLS=yes
TLS_LIBS=-lssl -lcrypto
TLS_LIBS=-L/usr/local/openssl/lib -lssl
TLS_INCLUDE=-I/usr/local/openssl/include/
SUPPORT_PAM=yes
EXTRALIBS=-lpam"

I didn't install and compile that way. I used apt-get install, and it never prompted me
for those options. Is possible to set them and dpgk-reconfigure?