[exim] ACL Question

Página Inicial
Autor: Timothy Spear
Para: Exim-users
CC: Timothy Spear
Assunto: [exim] ACL Question
Hello all,

            I am a newbie Exim user. I have an ACL setup which is pretty
complete for spam filtering during the SMTP connection. However, I want to
change the ACL to only run if sender is coming from an IP Address which is
external to my subnet. Does anyone have a sample on how to accomplish this?

            My basic setup is the following:

            Debian 3.1

            Exim 4.50.8 (The Heavy Daemon Configuration)

            Maildir Format

            In the ACL I am performing ClamAV and SBL-XBL checks from
Spamhaus. I would like to disable these checks when the email is generated
internally.

Thanks,

Tim