RE: [exim] Multipile Exim daemons

Author: Juda Barnes
To: 'Christian Schmidt', exim-users
CC:
Subject: RE: [exim] Multipile Exim daemons
Hi Christian and thanks for your answer

I allready have the MailScanner installed and everything works fine.
I want to set up 3rd Exim daemon , a separate outgoing email daemon with
SEPARATE spool directory
And I want when the 3rd exim will SMTP to other hosts it will use dedicated
IP address only to it

So I will configure the majordomo to use that particular 3rd exim instance
instead of using the regular exim
And I will know that all the majordomo emails are go with specific IP
address and not from my published ip address.

I hope it was understandable ;-)