Re: [exim] route_list with a port (was:localhost as smarthos…

Autor: Bill Moseley
A: exim-users
Assumptes vells: [exim] localhost as smarthost and self = send
Assumpte: Re: [exim] route_list with a port (was:localhost as smarthost and self = send)
I know I can specify multiple hosts in a route_list, but can I
specify ports for the individual hosts?

For example, with a smart host could I say "Try localhost port 2525,
and if that fails try host mail.server port 25"?

Or will I need to use multiple routers and transports and perhaps
test for some file to exist (as a flag when localhost:2525 tunnel is
enabled) to select the router.

I realize another solution is to just always use the tunnel.

By the way, I has posted the question below without response --
I'm trying to understand more clearly the "self" and "allow_localhost"
options.

Thanks,

--
Bill Moseley