Re: [exim] Exim and FreeBSD

Author: Christian Schmidt
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim and FreeBSD
Hello Yann,

Yann Golanski, 22.07.2005 (d.m.y):

> Quoth Jonathan Vanasco on Thu, Jul 21, 2005 at 19:35:50 -0400
>
> > But do I have to do anything special to remove sendmail ?
>
> Put the following in /etc/rc.conf:
>         sendmail_enable="NONE"
>         exim_enable="YES"

> > And is there anything else I should know?
>
> That's about it. Of course, all the little nice things (existat,
> etc...) have to be installed as well but you should know how to do that.

IIRC there's still another configuration file on FreeBSD that contains
several definitions where to find the "sendmail" binary - which is in
this case the exim binary.
I'm not sure, but I think this file was /etc/mailer.conf or something
similar...

Regards,
Christian Schmidt

--
Wußten Sie schon...
... daß Pflaumenessen krank macht, wenn man nicht vorher den Baum von