RE: [exim] Per-User SpamAssassin config

Autor: Richard Hobbs
A: 'Nigel Wade', exim-users
CC:
Assumpte: RE: [exim] Per-User SpamAssassin config
Hello,

Trusted in what sense, exactly? The user is a system user with a home
directory, but a user with no shell (in /etc/passwd) and no password (in
/etc/shadow).

> Also, I would not skip checking if the X-Spam-Flag header is
> present. That
> means all the spammer has to do is insert this header and
> your spam checking
> will be bypassed completely.

Good point, I have revised the condition in the router, so it is now:

#   condition = "${if and { \
#                         {!eq {$received_protocol}{spam-scanned}} \
#                         {!eq {$received_protocol}{local}} \
#                         {!eq {$sender_address_domain}{$domain}} \
#                         } \

Thinking about it... Is the condition above valid? Will it actually
successfully detect mail passed back into exim using the following command:

/usr/sbin/exim4 -oMr spam-scanned -bS

Thanks,
Richard.

--
Richard Hobbs (Systems Administrator)
Toshiba Research Europe Ltd. - Speech Technology Group

This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by MCI's Internet Managed Scanning Services - powered by MessageLabs. For further information visit http://www.mci.com