RE: [exim] Per-User SpamAssassin config

Autor: Richard Hobbs
A: 'Oliver Egginger', exim-users
CC:
Assumpte: RE: [exim] Per-User SpamAssassin config
Hello,

I have found our latest problem - we have a mail loop! Here's the command
used to send the mail back to exim once it's been checked (I think):

/usr/sbin/exim4 -oMr spam-scanned -bS

And here are the router and transport in full, which I am using:

THE ROUTER:
# spamassassin stuff
sa_router:
   no_verify
   check_local_user
   # When to scan a message :
   # - it isn't already flagged as spam from Spamassassin
   # - it isn't already scanned
   # - it isn't local
   # - it isn't from one internal domain user to another
   condition = "${if and { \
                         {!def:h_X-Spam-Flag:} \
                         {!eq {$received_protocol}{spam-scanned}} \
                         {!eq {$received_protocol}{local}} \
                         {!eq {$sender_address_domain}{$domain}} \
                         } \
                         {1}{0}}"
   driver    = accept
   transport = sa_spamcheck
   local_parts = /etc/spamassassinUsers
# end of spamassassin stuff

THE TRANSPORT:
# spamassassin stuff
sa_spamcheck:
driver = pipe
command = /usr/sbin/exim4 -oMr spam-scanned -bS
use_bsmtp = true
transport_filter = /usr/bin/spamc
home_directory = "/tmp"
current_directory = "/tmp"
user = spamcheck
group = spamcheck
log_output = true
return_fail_output = true
return_path_add = false
message_prefix =
message_suffix =
# end of spamassassin stuff

Also, we are using exim-daemon-light as our MTA.

Any ideas??

Thanks in advance,
Richard.

--
Richard Hobbs (Systems Administrator)
Toshiba Research Europe Ltd. - Speech Technology Group