Re: [exim] anti-spoof acl rules

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Peter Bowyer
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] anti-spoof acl rules
On 20/07/05, Troy Settle <troy@???> wrote:
> After long last, I'm finally fed up with the spoofed emails from
> addresses such as:
>
> admin@
> support@
> info@
> staff@
>
> I successfully blocked these by adding the following to my configure:
>
>   deny  senders = admin@???:info@???
>         message = Spoofers not welcome here!

> However, I need a rule that will wildcard in all local domains, but also
> allow for a whitelist:
>
>   allow senders = admin@???
>   deny  senders = admin
>         domains = +local_domains
>         message = Spoofers not welcome here!

> But, with this, Exim refuses to run.

Oooh good, my favourite rant :-)

What form does this 'refusal to run' take?

If you go looking in the Exim logs, there's a very good chance you'll
find a clue as to what you've done wrong. Even if it doesn't help you,
posting the log messages here will almost certainly help us to help
you.

(This is meant to be constructive, even if it doesn't seem like it)

Peter
--
Peter Bowyer
Email: peter@???