Re: [exim] How to filter 'negatively' ?

Página Inicial
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: lee
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] How to filter 'negatively' ?
On Wed, 20 Jul 2005, lee wrote:

> If I've got that right then this has indeed taught me something, as I thought
> up to now that $message_headers would only look at the _content_ of message
> headers, and indeed specifically only the headers to: from: subject: and
> reply-to:
>
> Was my assumption there wrong on all counts ?

Yes. $h_something: only has the content; $message_headers has the whole
thing; it would not be very useful otherwise. And it really is *all*
header lines. I see that the doc is not clear on this. I'll try to
improve it next edition. In fact, I had to run a test to double-check
myself - easy enough to do using logfile and logwrite in a filter file.