Re: [exim] batching messages to ISP

Página Inicial
Autor: Sebastian Berm
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] batching messages to ISP
On Tuesday, July 19, 2005 11:18 PM p cooper wrote about
    "Re: [exim] batching messages to ISP"

> is this possible ( ie will exim do this)

> 2. eyeball the messages and see what time span will cover 50

> repeat as necessry

You could write a php application together with an cronjob to just mail() 50
times and wait until exim got a chance of delivering it. I do have an
partial project which does this lying around here, but due to the fact it
could be used for spamming purposes too easy, I will not post it into this
mailing group directly.
If you really want to send x times 50 messages it's most likely a
newsletter, internal company stuff, similair or just spam, in my personal
opinion.

> is there a way of detecting whether a 550 error message will be generated
> before actually sending the message. ?

I really doubt that to be possible, 550's might be known on the receiving
SMTP server before the DATA command is send, but they usually return it
after completion of DATA.

--
Sebastian Berm
Sebsoft