Re: [exim] How to filter 'negatively' ?

Autor: lee
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] How to filter 'negatively' ?

hello Philip,

Just making sure I'm correctly understanding what you've said;

let's imagine there is a header in certain mails called
are you saying that I would need to make a filter as shown below :

if $message_headers does not contain "List-Subscribe:"
then

?

If I've got that right then this has indeed taught me something, as I
thought up to now that $message_headers would only look at the _content_
of message headers, and indeed specifically only the headers to: from:
subject: and reply-to:

Was my assumption there wrong on all counts ?

Thanks for the anticipated extra confirmation here,
Lee

Philip Hazel wrote:

>On Tue, 19 Jul 2005, lee wrote:
>Hello everyone,
>
>Is it possible to filter on a condition that a certain mail header does not
>exist ?
>

>if $message_headers does not contain "xxxx:" then ...
>
>Philip
>(Currently teaching Exim in Bhutan)

-

A perfect internet companion: LEE'S FREE MUSIC STATION
<http://launch.yahoo.com/lc/?rt=0&rp1=0&rp2=1453474498>
Example recent playlist HERE <http://www.incelsite.com/playlist.gif>